Posted on: November 14, 2023
Americold is a global provider of temperature-controlled
infrastructure. We partner with farmers and food producers to
ensure their perishable and frozen product reaches foods suppliers,
restaurants, and your local grocery store without spoilage. Our
customers, which include some of the most respected brands in the
food industry, rely on our expertise and commitment to safety in
order to deliver on their commitments.
What You'll Do
- Perform pre-shift set up of product.
- Turn on equipment for set up and operation.
- Check for accuracy of dates on all products.
- Perform frequent quality checks of product.
What Experience You Need
- Ability to read numbers and labels.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of basic Math skills
- Ability to read and understand safety rules, operating
instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to communicate with supervisor and other employees
- While performing the essential functions of this job, the
associate is required to constantly function in a cold
- Required to lift up to 60 lbs.; stand; handle objects; sit; use
- Required to bend, twist, kneel, climb and hear.
What Could Set You Apart
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- 1 year work experience in warehouse environment Preferred
- The associate is frequently required to lift up to 60bs.;
stand; handle objects; sit; use close vision.
What We Offer
Our associates know the answer to the question What's in it for me?
We offer best-in-class benefit programs and continuously work with
our associates to ensure that our offerings meet the needs of their
health and financial well-being. When you join Americold you join a
values-oriented company with a clear mission. We help our customers
feed the world.
Americold is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
EOE/AA M/F/D/V DFW.
Keywords: Americold, Frederick , Repacker, Professions , Chambersburg, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!