Posted on: March 15, 2023
My client with a base in Frederick MD is seeking an EXCEPTIONAL
Customer Service Associate with previous CORPORATE experience to
join their team.
THIS IS NOT A TEAM LEAD OR SUPERVISORY POSITION.
The position is for that of a CASE MANAGER and requires NO supervisory experience. (MUST HAVE WORKED IN A CALL CENTRE and performed heavy processing)
Provide prompt, courteous, accurate service to all inquiries received internally and externally. Act as a liaison between underwriters and general agents to facilitate the New Business process. Perform quality control review of all new business related documents. Interpret, summarize and enter client medical history into system. Ensure all necessary requirements on all New Business cases are requested in the appropriate System. Maintain established productivity and quality standards. Process and follow up on all tasks to reduce cycle time. Complete other administrative tasks as directed
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provide accurate, prompt, and courteous service to all inquiries received by phone while maintaining departmental standards for talk-time and abandon rate.
2. Work with internal and external customers to resolve any outstanding requirements on pending policies in order to get policy approved.
3. Interface with vendors to resolve problems and expedite business.
4. Effectively communicate New Business policies, procedures and guidelines to internal and or external
5. Review, process, and respond to all e-mail communications to meet or exceed department standards.
6. Properly document electronic files with all pertinent actions taken and information received from the
7. Review, interpret, summarize and enter proposed insured information into systems with predefined quality standards.
8. Complete all New Business Review tasks and meet or exceed pre-defined standards.
9. Handle Policy Owner Service files and meet or exceed pre-defined standards.
10. Identify issues/concerns or systematic problems with quality on submitted documents.
11. Minimize referral of phone calls or e-mail to the underwriter and provide real-time problem resolution.
12. Comprehend procedures in other ASD departments to ensure a smooth working relationship and quality
13. Consistently review cases to improve cycle time.
14. Ensure all letters are picked up, copied, sent to imaging and mailed out.
15. Assist new employees with necessary training.
16. Process all duties as assigned by department management.
Some college preferred.
High School Diploma.
2+ years experience in a customer service/administrative related position.
2+ years of phone experience
Call center and/or processing experience
Life, P&C or health experience preferred
Customer service skills
PC skills 30-40 WPM;
Knowledge of Microsoft Office
High tolerance for repetitive tasks.
Excellent verbal and written communication.
Ability to organize in a multi-task environment.
Ability to work independently and within a team.
Ability to function in a fast paced environment.
High regard for attention to details.
My client with a base in Frederick MD is seeking an EXCEPTIONAL Customer Service Associate with previous CORPORATE experience to join their team.
Keywords: , Frederick , Case Manager, PR / Public Relations , Frederick, Maryland
here to apply!