Company: Ventura Foods
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Want to earn over $40,000 and great benefits without having to
work 5 days a week? Earn more as you learn more with a leader in
the food production industry! Enjoy great pay and excellent
benefits package while learning in demand skills and establishing a
long-term career in production. Due to growth, Ventura Foods is
seeking Processors to join their team in Chambersburg, PA. If you
have an interest in establishing a long-term production career,
have experience in a physical job, and can lift up to 50 lbs with
or without reasonable accommodation, we want to hear from you!
Multiple shifts offered on a 2-2-3 schedule!
firstname.lastname@example.org Qualified candidates will be sent a
scheduling link for screening, be on the lookout for any and all
correspondence from Ventura Foods! As a member of the Ventura Foods
team, you will enjoy:
- Excellent Compensation - $20.21/hr. plus $2 shift premium!
Processors earn between $42,000 and $48,000 in their first
- Full Benefits Package - Medical, Dental, Vision, free short-
and long-term disability, 401(k) with company match up to 4%,
employee assistance program, accident insurance, critical illness,
legal shield, company paid life insurance, paid vacation, paid sick
time, paid holidays, and more!
- Terrific Work Life Balance - This schedule allows you to only
work 14 of every 28 days!
- Profit Sharing - When Ventura succeeds, share in our success
with a profit-sharing bonus!
- Overtime Opportunity - Boost your paycheck with 8 hours of
built-in overtime and voluntary overtime opportunities.
- Clean Facility - As a food manufacturer you will enjoy a clean
and well-lit working environment
- Growth & Fast Track Advancement - You will receive extensive
hands-on training and the support you need to grow and advance your
skills. There is always an opportunity for advancement!
- Fulfilling Career - You will enjoy coming to work and you will
have a sense of pride knowing you are making a positive impact by
helping feed America! Essential Duties:
- Prepare product according to established formulas, while
monitoring the needs of production to keep filling areas supplied
with finished product
- Use Local Control Panel (LCP) and scales to control the
additions of all metered and manually added/weighed ingredients to
mix and transfer completed batches to production lines or portable
- Supply a product sample, as required, to Quality Control (QC)
for testing and approval for packing
- Make and document all necessary adjustments, while keeping
records of batches made and ingredients used including lot numbers.
Also record re-work used on batch sheet, perform pre-start up
checks and fill out standard paperwork for each shift
- Perform deck set up for daily schedule, operate equipment to
aid in processing formulas; keep processing equipment clean and
- Clear out product lines and pumps with water at the end of
daily product run. Remove empty containers, garbage and follow good
- Flexibility to work shifts, weekends and overtime as
- Responsible for following all food safety policies, procedures
and regulatory criteria including the current SQF code, Good
Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), and the Food Safety Modernization
Act (FSMA) and associated preventive controls
- Other duties as assigned About the Company: Ventura Foods
delivers solutions that help food companies delight their customers
in the U.S., Canada, and more than 60 other countries around the
world. Our quality products can be found at national and regional
restaurants, hospitals and universities, movie theatres and major
retailers worldwide. We proudly help food providers earn a special
place on consumers' tables by continually crafting custom
dressings, sauces, mayonnaises, and other food solutions that
exceed people's expectations for great-tasting flavors and
high-quality ingredients. We bring the same passion for innovation
and quality commitment to our retail brands, including Marie's
dressings, LouAna oils, Dean's dips, and Gold n' Soft spreads. An
Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated
against based on disability.
Keywords: Ventura Foods, Frederick , Food Processor, Other , Chambersburg, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!