Press Trainee - 4 Shift
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Press Trainee - 4 Shift Sheridan. Be part of something greater.
Your career awaits join us! LOCATION: Hanover, PA From early
beginnings in Hanover, Pennsylvania in 1915, we've grown into a
respected offset print and digital journals/publications provider
to the world's leading commercial publishers, associations,
societies, and university presses. The past few decades have seen
tremendous growth for Sheridan PA - in facilities, equipment,
manpower, customers, and technological advancements. But one thing
remains steadfast: the dedication of the employees and their
commitment to provide exceptional customer satisfaction. We are as
proud of our reputation as we are of our customers - many of whom
have been with us for many decades. Our equipment and technologies
reflect our customers' needs-for today and for the future. We offer
web, offset, inkjet, and digital print services. We were among the
first to deliver true print-on-demand to our customers. Our
offering of electronic and digital solutions continues to grow as
the market expands into an increasingly digital arena. Our
commitment to quality is unwavering. Job Summary Assist press
operator in maintaining press schedules and quality, maintain paper
inventory at press, participate in press training program, and
perform other duties as directed by the Press Operator and General
Plant Supervisor. Basic Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be mechanically inclined with good math skills
- Reliable, flexible, organized, attentive to detail
- Willingness to assist others, enhance job skills
- Constant standing with some climbing, crawling, stooping
- Good visual acuity required
- Ability to frequently transport and position materials weighing
up to 65 pounds Schedule: 36 hours weekly with and additional 8
hours every other week
- 4 th shift day: 5:00 am - 5:00 pm
- 4 th shift nights - 5:00 pm - 5:00 am
- Work 3 days each week, get paid for 40. Part of the additional
4 th day is paid as OT.
- Shift premium: 8% of base pay paid on all hours worked on the 4
th shift nights What's in it for YOU?
- On-the-job training programs through Sheridan Academy.
- Career advancement with an employer who supports your
- Tuition reimbursement for approved coursework.
- A best-workplace culture that fosters life-long friendships and
- A successful and growing industry-leading company.
- An employee referral program that pays you money.
- A variety of shift and schedule options.
- Paid vacation & holidays.
- Competitive compensation.
- Medical (PPO and HSA Plans), Dental, Vision.
- Teladoc - convenient no- or low-cost medical services.
- Confidential and free EAP program for wellness and mental
- Company-paid basic life, AD&D, and short-term disability
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- A safe, values-based company that acts with integrity and
respect for all. CJK Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national
origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other
characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or a
reasonable accommodation to apply for employment, please contact
the location HR Department at x8166 or .
Keywords: Sheridan, Frederick , Press Trainee - 4 Shift, Other , Hanover, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!