GetGo Store Leader - Frederick, Maryland
Company: GetGo Café + Market
Posted on: November 12, 2021
The Store Leader III is responsible for keeping the store team
running like clockwork, because our customers' clocks are ticking.
The Team Member in this role will coach, supervise, and lead the
team. From the morning rush to the afternoon lunch crowds, you will
make sure that each customer waiting for a fresh sandwich, picking
up dinner or a late-night snack for their family, or simply waiting
at the pump, is met with a smile and the great service they
- Experience Required: 3 to 5 years
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Certification or Licensing Preferred: Food Safety
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 21 years of age
About UsAt Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and
convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team
Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why
we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless
career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values
are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the
Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas.
From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our
Corporate home office we are working together to put food on
shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching
for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you
to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with
Your principal, main, major or most important duty includes one
or some combination of the following tasks:
1. interview, select and train Team Members;
2. direct the work of Team Members;
3. appraise Team Members’ productivity and efficiency for the
purpose of recommending promotions or other changes in status;
4. handle Team Member issues including, but not limited to
5. discipline Team Members;
6. plan the work;
7. distribute or assign the work among Team Members;
8. provide for the safety and security of Team Members or the
9. manage the budget for your department or location;
10. manage inventory for your department or location; or
11. monitor or implement compliance measures
- Maintain safety as the top priority in all aspects of our work,
for our Team Members, customers, and products.
- Coach the team so everyone can help drive incredible store
success. Hold the team accountable to exceptional product quality,
service, store conditions and cleanliness.
- Hold yourself accountable to the highest operational
- Support frontline leader decision making through coaching and
collaborative action planning in order to meet or exceed key
performance metric targets/projections.
- Execute merchandising plans timely and completely and build
upon the prescribed plans to achieve maximum sales and minimal
- Take an active approach in assessing the market where operating
and develop relationships and partnerships within the building and
in the community. Share and promote vision with Team Members and
customers and is passionate about the quick service restaurant
- Recognize business trends and opportunities within the store,
market and organization and proactively manages inventory levels to
increase sales, control costs, and reduce waste.
- Allocate resources and prioritize work through effective
scheduling, managing of labor and productivity and delegation of
tasks and responsibilities.
- Assess staffing levels and hiring needs within the store. Coach
and consult with front-line leaders and share responsibility for
applicant review, conducting interviews and completing the hiring
and on-boarding process. Support continuous development of
front-line leaders through clarification of selection and hiring
expectations. Encourage Inclusion and Diversity when making hiring
- Promote ongoing professional development of all Team Members
and front-line leaders through the talent management processes
(development plans, career pathing discussions, and special
projects). Apply a philosophy of "finding and developing my own
- Provide continuous support and coaching to Team Members and
front-line leaders related to a safety, sales, service and
performance culture. Utilize recognition to maintain successful
performance. Model core values and possesses skills for success.
Inspire others through passion, integrity and a dedication to the
- Provide appropriate training for Team Members and front-line
leaders and validate all are trained to perform their jobs safely
and effectively with Customer Service being a priority.
- Adhere to work designs for Team Members and front-line
leadership tasks and responsibilities and utilize problem solving
techniques to make performance improvements within the store.
- Ensure conditions throughout the store meet or exceed all
internal and external standards, compliance, and regulations.
Responsible for continuous assessment of standards, compliance, and
regulations, and communicating any deficiencies immediately to
Keywords: GetGo Café + Market, Frederick , GetGo Store Leader - Frederick, Maryland, Other , Frederick, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!