CDL Class A Delivery Driver - Premium Beverage
Company: Reyes Beer Division
Posted on: October 6, 2021
Shift: Tues - Friday 6am - 3pm or when work is
Pay: First year average earnings $72k-$78k
Benefits: Medical (Default plan is free to
employee, spouse, and dependents), Vision, Dental, Life, 401 Match,
Seize the Opportunity and join the largest # 1 beer distributor
in the United States by fulfilling our Performance Promise and
Purpose: Connecting customers, consumers and brands every day,
everywhere we operate.
Reyes Beer Division operates in a culture focused on
safety, innovation, and customer service. We are looking for a
self-motivated and customer focused individual who enjoys working
in a fast-paced environment. Our ideal candidate is able to work
outdoors in all types of weather, and quickly adapt to new
processes. Our delivery drivers enjoy interacting with customers
along their route, staying active and are excited to spend the
majority of their shift lifting, pushing, and pulling cases and
kegs of our products using powered pallet jacks and hand
Are you interested in a career in the beer industry? We
offer competitive pay and benefits, best in class training, cutting
edge mobile app technology and opportunities for advancement.
If you’re ready to put your career in high gear, make the shift and
fuel your career delivering some of the world’s leading
brands. We have numerous training opportunities and with
locations across the nation, transfers are also an
option. You’ll be with a stable, nationwide company that is
known for having the best equipment, a great safety record and best
of all, you’ll be home daily.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited
- Accurate collection of company assets to include payments,
empty kegs, carts, pallets, etc.
- Operate all equipment in a safe, responsible and professional
- Rotate delivered products in a customer’s place of business to
ensure product freshness.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral,
or diagram form, ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and
small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees
of the organization.
- Ability to effectively communicate with the shift supervisor,
co-workers and other departments on work-related issues in a timely
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have at least 1 year Class A commercial driving experience
or equivalent experience in the military.
- Must maintain an acceptable driving record in compliance with
- Must be able to lift products from 25 lbs. to 50 lbs. on a
regular basis and up to 170 lbs. when handling keg products.
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Experience beverage delivery.
- Customer Service experience.
- Experience with a handheld ordering device.
- Prior grocery store experience, including stocking, product
handling, and local delivery and unloading product.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the
nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery
schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of
Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and
punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual
in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement
due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources
department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be
As an Equal Opportunity
Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select
applicants for employment solely on the basis of their
qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those
relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations
and self-development opportunities, will be administered without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender
identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran
status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State
Government. Drug Free Employer.
Keywords: Reyes Beer Division, Frederick , CDL Class A Delivery Driver - Premium Beverage, Other , Frederick, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!