Part-Time Leasing Consultant I
Company: Gates, Hudson and Associates Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Gates Hudson, a full-service property management company is
seeking a Leasing Consultant to join a residential property in our
portfolio. If you are energetic, detail oriented, and customer
service focused, please submit your resume for review.
- Welcome and tour prospects, qualify, determine wants and needs,
professionally present community and specific
apartments/condominiums while providing features and benefits.
- Proactively manage leads, document tours and complete all
- Ensure the entire tour route to all common area, outdoor
recreational facilities, landscaping, laundry room, parking areas,
etc. are in perfect condition.
- Walk rent readies and check on the status of the vacant units
to ensure there is a suitable number of rent ready units and
partially accessorized mini model units.
- Maintain awareness of local market conditions and trends.
Contribute ideas to the Manager for marketing property and for
improving resident satisfaction.
- Answer incoming phone calls and handle accordingly whether it
is a prospect call or a resident call.
- Maintain a positive customer service attitude and promote good
will among prospects, residents, coworkers and contractors.
- Address resident concerns and requests on a timely basis to
ensure resident satisfaction with management.
- Receive telephone calls and in-person visits. Answer questions
for residents about community, repairs, rent, rules, etc.
- Ensure all maintenance repairs are handled satisfactorily by
contacting residents with completed Service Requests on a weekly
- Review all notices to vacate to determine the cause of the
move-out. Make sure every attempt is made to save a potential
- Conduct periodic inspections with residents upon
- Assist in planning resident functions. Attend functions and
participate as host for any functions as directed by the Property
- Consistently implement policies of the community.
- Maintain a professional, yet friendly, atmosphere in the
leasing offices and other areas where prospective residents and
current residents meet.
- Please note that the majority of prospects conduct their
housing searches on the weekends and as such working weekends is
- High school degree or equivalent certification required.
- At least two years of leasing experience preferred.
- Previous customer service experience, leasing and/or sales
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications
- Ability to quickly develop rapport with prospective
- Must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to work well
in a team setting and set goals.
Keywords: Gates, Hudson and Associates Inc., Frederick , Part-Time Leasing Consultant I, Other , Frederick, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!