Med/Surg Nursing Department Clinical Supervisor - evening/night shift
Company: Frederick Memorial Healthcare System
Posted on: June 10, 2021
The Med/Surg Nursing Department Clinical Supervisor will oversee
3 Med/Surg units in partnership with each unit's Manager, CNS, and
Charge Nurse leadership team.
Reporting to the Department Manager, the Clinical Supervisor is
responsible for assisting the Manager in providing overall
leadership and direction for the units or areas of responsibility
and for creating an environment that fosters a multidisciplinary
team and collaborative approach to care that achieves operational
and clinical "Best Practice".
- MBON RN license or compact state equivalent required
- 3-5 years of experience in the specialty with progressive
- Internal applicants must be a Clinical Level III or IV for
- BLS required; ACLS required
- National certification in area of specialty preferred; required
within 1 year of hire
Schedule: Four 10 hours shifts per week with start time varying
from 7p and 9p; will include occasional weekend coverage.
Keywords: Frederick Memorial Healthcare System, Frederick , Med/Surg Nursing Department Clinical Supervisor - evening/night shift, Other , Frederick, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!