Company: Bluelinx Corporation
Posted on: June 10, 2021
WHY BLUELINX? We Offer
- Competitive Pay $18.30 Hour
- Monday through Friday Work Schedule
- Full Benefits: Health, dental, vision, prescription, and life
- Strong Safety Culture!
- Safe & Reliable Equipment!
- Paid Time Offafter introductory period with company
Position Purpose Summary:
Responsible for safely and efficiently loading/unloading/storing
building materials from trailers or rail cars while minimizing
damage and ensuring customers receive quality materials.
- Understands the company's vision, mission, and strategy;
understands business unit objectives and sets/accomplishes
individual performance goals accordingly.
- Responsible for transporting material off and on trailers or
rail cars. Stores and retrieves material (piece pick and/or
- Responsible for efficiently and safely loading trailers for
transport of material in accordance with routing solution.
- Identifies damaged material.
- Documents inbound and outbound transactions.
- Performs daily maintenance of equipment and area cleaning
- Responsible for basic equipment inspections (horn, flashing
beacon, fluid levels, fire extinguisher, fueling, personnel
protective equipment (PPE), proper packaging).
- Monday through Friday schedule
- We are willing to train the right candidate!
- One year or recent forklift/warehouse experience
- Safe work record and stable work history.
- Ability to proficiently and safely use forklift to transport
product, load/unload trucks
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs using safe lifting techniques
- Ability to read/comprehend sales order, purchase orders, safety
- Knowledge of loading/unloading/storage requirements
- Knowledge of damage identification procedures and safety
forklift operations techniques
About BlueLinx Holdings Inc.BlueLinx (NYSE: BXC) is a leading
wholesale distributor of building and industrial products in the
United States with over 50,000 branded and private-label SKUs, and
a broad distribution footprint servicing 40 states. BlueLinx has a
differentiated distribution platform, value-driven business model
and extensive cache of products across the building products
industry. Headquartered in Marietta, Georgia, BlueLinx has over
2,200 associates and distributes its comprehensive range of
structural and specialty products to approximately 15,000 national,
regional, and local dealers, as well as specialty distributors,
national home centers, industrial, and manufactured housing
Keywords: Bluelinx Corporation, Frederick , Material Handler, Other , Frederick, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!