Staffing Coordinator - Emergency Relief
Company: Frederick Memorial Healthcare System
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Maintains staffing levels per unit staffing matrix for all
inpatient nursing units. Verify staffing every four hours and
adjust staffing as needed. Receives all unscheduled sick calls
within Nursing and notifies the appropriate unit. Completes and
generates the unscheduled absence form in API. Maintains and
updates the staffing/schedule module (API) with all schedule
changes. Maintains and updates nursing reports as requested.
Collaborates with Nursing Supervisor to ensure appropriate staffing
needs are met.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities Required:
- Two years clerical and computer experience required (Medical
- High School Diploma required.
- Intermediate computer skills, knowledge of excel, payroll and
scheduling applications a plus.
- Ability to work independently.
- CNA/acute care or other healthcare experience preferred,
provides administrative support to staffing office, logistical
management of global staffing, superior communication skills
- Effective communication skills including conflict management
and problem solving.
Keywords: Frederick Memorial Healthcare System, Frederick , Staffing Coordinator - Emergency Relief, Other , Frederick, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!