Contract QA Specialist Operations
Company: Qiagen N.V
Posted on: June 7, 2021
At the heart of QIAGEN's business is a vision to make
improvements in life possible. We are on an exciting mission to
make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the
entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a
size where we can bring our full power to many initiatives and to
our presence across the globe. Our most valuable asset are our
employees - more than 5000 in over 35 locations around the world.
Our ambition is to ensure we have outstanding and passionate people
working in the best teams and we are constantly looking for new
talent to join us. There are few players who have shaped the world
of modern science and healthcare as much as QIAGEN, and we have
only just started. If you are looking to advance your career, are
seeking new challenges and opportunities, enjoy working in dynamic
and international, diverse teams and want to make a real impact on
people's lives, then QIAGEN is where you need to be.
Join us. At QIAGEN, you make a difference every day.
The QA Specialist position supports operations with the
implementation and maintenance of new products, procedure
development, and validation. This position conducts
inspection/release of manufactured product. S/he is a self-starter
with strong work ethics, organizational skills, communication
skills, critical thinking, attention to detail and accuracy, as
well as the ability to work independently and in a team environment
The candidate is flexible and able to respond quickly to
shifting priorities and meet deadlines. At a minimum, the candidate
has the responsibility to:
- Inspect and release printed labels and manufactured
- Leads internal deviations and change request process with
- Participates with Nonconforming Material, Complaint Handling
and Management Review.
- Conduct/review validations
- Write, Review and Approve Applicable documents and Work
Instructions as needed.
- Participate in Internal Audits and Regulatory Inspections.
- Assist with the Implementation and maintenance of new
- Apply technical knowledge, scientific experience and expert
judgment to a broad range of difficult problems.
- Drive accountability and continuous improvement through
training, SOPs and workflows as needed to proactively improve
quality, efficiency, and standardization.
- Other QA duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Science degree in biology, chemistry or related
field is preferred
- Up to two years quality experience
- Knowledge of DNA or RNA, sequencing, qPCR and/or automation
technology is a plus.
- Organizational skills
- Validation and stability knowledge is a plus
- Previous internal audit experience preferred
- Experience in a pharmaceutical, medical device or biotech
industry is a plus
- Experience with electronic document management systems and
calibration systems is a plus
- Strong relationship and interpersonal skills especially with
diverse groups of people
- Detail-oriented, well-organized, focused, and driven
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong integrity and the ability to influence others
What we offer
At the heart of QIAGEN are our people who drive our success. We
act with passion, always challenging the status quo to drive
innovation and continuous improvement. We inspire with our
leadership and make an impact with our actions. We create a
collaborative, safe and engaging workplace which forms the basis
for high performing individuals and teams. We drive accountability
and entrepreneurial decision-making and want you to excel your
growth and shape the future of QIAGEN.
QIAGEN is committed to creating a diverse environment and is
proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical
conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex
stereotyping (including but not limited to assumptions about a
person's appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression,
or gender identity), gender, gender identity, gender expression,
national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry,
medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status,
citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any
other status protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Qiagen N.V, Frederick , Contract QA Specialist Operations, Other , Frederick, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!