Position: Account Manager
FLSA Status: Full time, Non-Exempt
Reports to: Senior Account Manager
The Account Manager will be responsible for daily communication
with the Global Team Billing Representatives on data entry/payment
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- New account management; including set up, EDI, payment posting,
provider information, etc.
- Effectively builds RCM notes and reason code rule set-up.
- Provides training, problem solving, solution management, and
daily monitoring and communication with the Billing
- Resolves customer complaints or answer customers' questions
regarding policies and procedures.
- Takes a proactive approach and effectively communicates with
- Collaborates and works closely with RCM Manager for process and
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Project Management.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Technical Capacity.
This position does not have supervisory duties.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This
role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers,
phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. This is largely a sedentary role;
however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to
lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as
This position does not require travel.
Required Education and Experience
- High School or Equivalent.
- 1-3 years of revenue cycle management related experience.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.