NVR has been helping families build their happily ever after
since 1948. As a Top 5 US homebuilder, we're committed to quality
and to our customers and we take pride in the nearly 400,000 new
homes we have sold and built across the country. Working in the
homebuilding industry is tangible and rewarding, but not every job
at NVR requires a hard hat. We don't just sell and build new homes;
we also manage teams, acquire land, manufacture materials, provide
mortgages to our customers, and provide corporate support to NVR's
multi-billion dollar business operations.
As a Warranty Supervisor, you'll be responsible for providing
excellent service to our customers and their homes. You'll draw
upon your experience in the construction industry to follow-through
on NVR company warranties and will offer fair, prompt, and
courteous attention to address customer concerns.
- Schedule and perform final inspections after a customer's new
- Reply to incoming customer calls within 24 hours and provide
prompt resolution of customer concerns
- Review service issues related to production technique and
products, providing recommendations for improvement when
- Provide status updates to division management team weekly
- Assist Service Manager in training and directing newly promoted
- 2+ years of prior experience in construction
- Strong time management & organizational skills
- Current Driver's License
- Customer relations experience a plus
Life at NVR
At NVR, your desire to excel is matched by our commitment to
your success and we'll give you the tools and industry knowledge
you need. Our management team is tenured and talented, nearly 80%
of them promoted from within, so you'll find mentors who can share
their knowledge, provide career guidance and encourage your
NVR also offers benefits among the best in the industry that
reflect the strong commitment we have to all of our employees.
- Competitive Compensation
- Home Purchase Discount
- Mortgage and Settlement Services Discounts
- Comprehensive Health, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) (Full-time employees are eligible to contribute
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Vacation and Holidays
In addition to the traditional benefits, we offer all our
employees stock ownership through a profit sharing trust as part of
our retirement savings package. NVR has had the highest Earnings
Per Share growth rate in the homebuilding industry for the past 10
years, so as we grow financially, so do you.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug Testing and Credit Check are required.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United
States, as NVR does not provide visa sponsorships.