Member Services Representative
Company: Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Member Service Representative answers telephone, chat, and
email inquiries for a variety of service areas within the
Association. The representative up-sells various products and
services and performs a wide range of data entry functions.
- Handle inbound telephone calls, chats and basic emails
regarding membership, products and services, membership enrollments
and renewals, and other membership-related transactions.
- Perform data entry tasks for non-financial transactions such as
enrollment in programs/seminars, products, contact information
updates such as name, address, phone and email updates; fulfill
information requests and member profile information.
- Accurately document the reasons for member contact through our
- Perform up-sell and cross-sell duties, as appropriate,
depending on the type of request from the member.
- Strive to meet revenue per call goal.
- Represent the Association at airshows and regional fly-ins all
around the United States.
- Perform entry level side job/desk duty.
Desired Education, Skills & Experience:
- Written and verbal communication skills required.
- Strong data entry skills (speed and accuracy).
- Ability to project a positive attitude in all interpersonal
- Flexibility in work hour availability to assure that all tasks
are completed within reasonable time expectations.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Customer service experience required.
- High school diploma required.
- Good organizational skills required for fast-paced
- Problem solving skills to assure member satisfaction in all
- Multi-tasking skills required.
Keywords: Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association, Frederick , Member Services Representative, Other , Frederick, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!