Sales Operations Analyst
Company: Wolters Kluwer
Posted on: June 5, 2021
Supports sales representatives and channel partners in sales
operations areas such as customers quotes, sales information
management, product training and financing. Prepares sales
forecasts and collects and analyzes data to evaluate sales goals
and other sales information. Conducts analysis and prepares reports
regarding information such as order status, sales results, leads,
sales quotas, and sales representative earnings. Researches and
evaluates current economic conditions that may affect the
organization's ability to sell its products or services in the
marketplace. Works with customers on behalf of sales
representatives in areas such as facilitating customer access to
various resources and responding to nontechnical questions.
The Sales Compensation Technical Analyst will play a vital role
in developing and deploying sales compensation strategies to
accelerate Wolters Kluwer's growth. This person will collaborate
with sales and operations leadership, finance, and CRM team to
develop, and manage sales compensation across the Wolters Kluwer
Legal Markets division, and will play an integral role in the
implementation and administration of XACTLY Sales Incentive
Compensation Management. The successful candidate in this role
should have strong technical skills, enjoy analytical work and
problem-solving in a dynamic environment, with the ability to
independently prioritize multiple assignments. Strong communication
skills are essential to effectively collaborate across different
functional teams in a fast-growing and dynamic environment.
- Be a vital part of the Sales Compensation team by supporting
Wolters Kluwer Legal Markets Division sales compensation
- Participate in the implementation of XACTLY Sales Incentive
Compensation Management and act as the owner of ongoing
administration, maintenance and continuous improvement of this
- Conduct sophisticated analysis of data from multiple sources to
build various compensation models. Design reports, and tools to use
in compensation-related analytics and dashboards
- Assist in the preparation and data analysis for use in
executive compensation committee meetings.
- Support the annual planning, creation and issuance of
- Handle employee queries/issues/adjustments and escalate them
- Ensure that compensation reporting is accurate and understood
by the sales teams
- Provide reporting for incentive plans, Achiever's Club, and
- Work closely with finance to ensure that our compensation
numbers align with financial numbers.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Manager
Education: 4 year college degree with a Financial or Accounting
focus or equivalent experience
- 3+ years' experience with administering sales compensation
plans leveraging XACTLY Incent solution, ideally acting as the
- Experience with Salesforce.com a plus.
- History of working with a recurring revenue model is a
- Strong analytical skills required.
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel.
- Average proficiency in MS Word, Power Point and Outlook
- Strong communications
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Minimal travel requirement
Keywords: Wolters Kluwer, Frederick , Sales Operations Analyst, Other , Frederick, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!