Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Posted on: June 3, 2021
When you are part of the team at ThermoFisher Scientific, you
will do important work, and you will be valued and recognized for
your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to
support you, you will find the resources and opportunities to make
significant contributions to the world.
To support the Fill/Finish Department by Filling, capping,
labeling, and assembling both sub-assemblies and finished good
- Fill, cap, and label vials, bottles, and tubes working both
individually or as part of a team in accordance with established
standard operating procedures to ensure customers receive a product
that meets or exceeds quality specifications.
- Effectively communicate and interface with work groups to
ensure the completion of daily production.
- Work in both standard and clean room environments while
adhering to room specific PPE requirements.
- Safely operate both manual and automated filling equipment, as
- Satisfactorily complete ThermoFisher Scientific training
requirements on time and operate within all ISO and FDA standards
pertaining to Frederick Site Manufacturing.
Nature and Scope:
This position largely interacts with equivalent levels of
internal personnel. That interaction requires good communication
skills and customer service skills. Effectiveness in this role also
requires some knowledge of biology, chemistry and basic
manufacturing principals as well as the ability to understand and
interpret team metrics. The job encounters recurring work
situations of a routine nature where the ability to recognize
deviation from accepted practice is required. Attention to detail
and accuracy is required in performing all functions of this
position as errors in work could cause customers to receive a
non-conforming product. This position requires the individual to be
ready to start work on-time daily and maintain strong attendance
performance. Training will be provided through one on one
instruction following process specific on-the-job-training (OJT's)
until the operator is proficient to work individually.The incumbent
normally receives general instruction on routine work and detailed
instruction on new assignments.
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 0-2 years related experience
- Proven ability to consistently and independently follow
policies and procedures, instructions, and to meet schedules
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing
- Basic computer skills such as proficiency with Microsoft Office
Suite to support the operation in its daily functions
- Experience in a manufacturing life science company
- Biology or chemistry background
Keywords: Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Frederick , Operator II, Other , Frederick, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!