Senior Mobile Diesel Technician
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Location: Chambersburg, PA
Shift: 1st Shift
- Mainly work outside the shop as a Senior Mobile Diesel
Technician in Chambersburg.
- Perform all minor and major repairs on trucks, containers and
- Be supplied with a service truck and serve as the on-site
- Perform on-site maintenance, including tire changes, electrical
repairs, major accident repairs and engine repairs.
- Complete inspections, diagnoses and work estimations.
- Ensure equipment availability and make repair decisions.
- Communicate status updates with internal customers.
Skills and qualifications:
- Technical degree in diesel technology or related field, or a
minimum of two years of diesel technician experience.
- Travel required to on-site customers.
- Valid driver's license and can meet Schneider's DMV record
- Valid DOT medical card or able to attain it within 30
- Welding skills and experience.
- Computer systems experience.
- Able to work independently with little supervision.
- Able to provide own tools within 30 days of hire.
Pay and benefits:
- Additional $1.50 per hour on second and third shift, plus an
additional $.65 per hour on weekends.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Company-paid life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above
and beyond your base pay.
- Company-provided uniforms and safety eyewear.
- Discounts on boots.
- Company-paid training.
- See full list of diesel technician benefits .
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and
respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out
diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national
origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual
orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military
status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and
openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to
opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the
organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic
thinking and cultivates leadership.
Keywords: Schneider, Frederick , Senior Mobile Diesel Technician, IT / Software / Systems , Chambersburg, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!