Food Service Supervisor
Company: Summit Food Service
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Job Title: Food Service Supervisor Requisition ID: 13857
Segment: Corrections Brand: Summit Work Arrangement: Onsite State:
Pennsylvania (US-PA) The Role at a glance:We are looking to add an
experienced, motivated food service supervisor to our corrections
team in Chambersburg, PA. As a food service supervisor, you will
have the opportunity to directly oversee the production and service
of meals.What you'll be doing:
- Providing hands-on supervision and oversight for the
preparation, cooking, and portioning of meals, following company
recipes based on daily needs and contractual obligations.
- Ensuring all meals meet standards for quality.What we're
- Experience supervising multiple employees.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational
- Excellent attention to detail and service knowledge.
- An advanced degree in culinary arts or a related field.
- Food Handlers certification.Pay:$17.00 per hourOur Benefits:
- Medical (FT employees)
- Voluntary UNUM offering for Accident, Critical Illness and
- Discount Program
- Commuter Benefits (Parking and Transit)
- Sick Time
- Tuition Reimbursement (FT employees)
- Holiday Pay (9 paid holidays)
#indeedeliorAbout Summit:Focused on serving correctional
institutions, Summit ensures that incarcerated people across the
United States have access to delicious, healthy food at each meal.
Working with Summit, you will have the opportunity to aid in this
process and provide inmates with vital social interaction at
mealtimes.About Elior North America:Elior North America is an equal
opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed
to diversity and encourage applications from people of all
backgrounds and abilities. We take pride in supporting the
development of our employees and their skills at all levels and in
fostering an environment of growth.At Elior North America, we are
committed to offering growth and advancement opportunities for all
of our employees. The valuable skills and experience youve gained
with Elior will propel you further in your career, whether with our
corporate office or one of our brand segments.Disclaimer: This job
description can be revised by management as needed.
Keywords: Summit Food Service, Frederick , Food Service Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Chambersburg, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!