P/T Retail Store Associate- Gettysburg Shop, 6148, Gettysburg, PA
Posted on: September 6, 2023
At adidas we have been challenging the status quo for over 70
years and we're not done yet.
We are calling all Store Associates who don't accept what "was" or
what "is," but those who want to create what will be, and who share
our desire to make a difference. We believe sport has the power to
change lives. To bring this mission to life we foster a culture
centered on creativity, confidence, and collaboration, and while we
will never rest on our laurels, we are humbled that this has
allowed us to be recognized as one of the "world's most attractive
We also understand that the future runs on diverse and fresh
perspectives. True to this spirit, we believe in assembling
talented teams from far and wide and unite by a common goal: to
change the world through sport.
We could list tired, old bullet points about Store Associate tasks
but we're confident you already know that. Here's a bit about the
kind of Store Associates we are looking for:
Creators- If you want to build a tomorrow better than the day that
came before, you're a creator. Creators find inspiration in
unlikely places, look at the world in their own unique way, are
confident and have an uncanny ability to connect dots that others
just don't see.
Confidence- Use your retail experience to exceed customer
expectations. Create an emotional connection with every customer by
being a passionate and enthusiastic adidas Brand ambassador.
Collaborator - You thrive on building relationships and working
with your team to achieve a common goal: to be the best sports
company in the world.
Ready to apply? Here's what you need to know:
- Availability must be flexible and include evenings and
- Hours are part time and will vary based on business needs.
- You must have or be pursuing a high school diploma or general
education degree (GED).
- Three to six month's experience working in a retail environment
- Basic numeracy, literacy, and verbal communication skills
- Must be 16 years of age or older.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is
required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and
reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to
sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and operate
a Brannock device.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and
ability to adjust focus.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at adidas means championing
individual uniqueness and cultivating a culture of belonging in
which everyone can create at their best. We embrace diverse
backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives and seek to create a
workforce that reflects our consumers and communities.
- adidas offers Part-Time employees working between 20-29 hours
per week a robust and progressive medical plan, including HSA
(Health Savings Account) prescription drug coverage and fertility
support. adidas offers Part-Time employees working less than 20
hours per week receive discounts for prescription drug coverage and
vision services. Once eligibility criteria is met, employees are
able to enroll in adidas' 401k plan, Stock Purchase Plan with
employer match and for education assistance.
- Employees are eligible to earn monthly and quarterly
- Employees accrue prorated flexible time off in the amount 1
hour per every 30 hours worked. Part-time employees receive premium
pay when working on one of the seven retail designated
- Though our teammates hail from all corners of the world, our
working language is English.
adidas participates in E-Verify. For more information, visit .
Keywords: Adidas, Frederick , P/T Retail Store Associate- Gettysburg Shop, 6148, Gettysburg, PA, Hospitality & Tourism , Gettysburg, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!