Part Time Pharmacist
Company: Kennie's Market's Inc
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Part Time 20-29hrs weekly
The position requires the willingness to make decisions which will
ensure customers will receive proper prescriptions, service (and
the right to receive consultation as required by Federal Law),
while achieving department goals. Primary emphasis is providing
effective supervisory assistance and ensuring that the standards
for accuracy, productivity and customer relations are maintained.
The position required comprehensive knowledge and experience in
pharmaceutical procedures. In addition, it requires the ability to
plan, organize, lead and control in an effective fashion to achieve
the objectives of Kennie's Markets. In all cases, the
pharmaceutical duties will be given priority over--other functions
(especially in times of short staffing and emergencies).
- EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: BS in Pharmacy and a current and valid PA
and / or MD Pharmacy License. Also, Pharmacy Managers are required
to attain any educational objectives established by the ACPE and
the State Pharmacy Board.
- LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and interpret documents such
as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions for
equipment, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports
and correspondence. The ability to speak effectively to our
customers and employees.
- MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to calculate figures and amounts
such as discounts, interest, proportions, percentages, area,
circumference and volume.
- REASONING ABILITY: Ability to solve practical problems and deal
with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only
limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of
instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Assist the Pharmacy Manager with--performance to comply with
- Supervise the Pharmacy Techs in all Pharmacy
- Provide excellent customer service to all our customers and
assist them with their medical needs.
- Order narcotics for prescription sales.
- Perform other appropriate duties as directed by the Lead
Pharmacist or Store Manager
Keywords: Kennie's Market's Inc, Frederick , Part Time Pharmacist, Healthcare , Littlestown, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!