Admin Assistant (Project) - $18/hr -$22/hr
Company: MYR Energy Services
Posted on: September 10, 2023
About the Role: The MYRE Office Assistant is primarily
responsible for assisting on-site administrative assistants in
completing the onboarding process for craft employees. The
Assistant will also assist in managing the movement of human and
physical resources throughout the MYRE organization. This position
will be for the duration of our solar project in York, PA Company
Overview At MYR Energy Services, a subsidiary of MYR Group Inc, our
employees play an integral role in the company's collective
success. Our mission is to provide superior specialty contracting
services by creating mutually rewarding relationships in a safe,
inspiring, and open environment. We challenge our employees to
possess uncommon determination meaning challenging the status quo
and thriving in the adversity of construction. Essential
- The MYRE Office Assistant is responsible for:
- Assisting onsite administrative assistants in completing the
onboarding process for craft employees
- Completing I9 verifications for all craft hires within the
- Reviewing motor vehicle reports and maintaining associated
- Distributing health benefits to the corporate benefits
- Transferring employee data into JDE and ensuring accuracy in
- Maintaining updated records on all craft employees
- Efficiently and professionally managing the flow of people and
information through the business
- Operating office equipment such as fax machines, copiers,
scanners, phone systems, and computers
- Assisting other administrative assistants and project teams
across the subsidiary as needed
- Regular and predictable attendance
- Other duties as assigned
- Essential functions of this position are to be performed at a
Company-designated office or field location
- Understand and comply with the Company's Code of Business
Conduct and Ethics Policy and other industry-specific professional
and ethical standards About You: Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- 2+ years in an administrative or human resources
- Proficiency in JD Edwards (HRIS) highly preferred
- Advanced administrative skills
- Good customer service and organizational skills
- Problem-solving abilities
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Ability to coordinate across several time zones What We Offer:
Compensation & Benefits
- Medical, Basic Vision, Regenexx, Teledoc, Hearing (Low
deductibles and out-of-pocket maximums) - $15 weekly premium for
employee or employee plus family coverage.
- Dental - 100% employer-paid premium.
- ThrivePass Health & Wellness Reimbursement Program - $250
quarterly, $1,000 annually for health and wellbeing-related
- Annual Paid Time Off starting at 15 days plus 10 paid Holidays
(Cultural Celebration Day is a floating holiday).
- Generous 401(k) Plan with 100% match up to 6%; immediate
vesting, and Annual profit-sharing potential.
- Superior educational assistance program (support for
educational costs, internal training, and more!).
- Company-paid parental leave program including birth and
- Company-paid short and long-term disability, life, and
accidental death & dismemberment.
- Company-paid business travel accident insurance.
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP).
- Various voluntary plans available including supplemental
vision, accident and critical illness, ID theft, group legal, group
auto & home, and additional voluntary life insurance plans for
employees and dependents. Position may be subject to pre-employment
screening, which may include background check and drug testing.
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the
employment process, contact our Employment Hotline at 1-. MYR
Group, Inc. and our subsidiaries are proud to be Equal Opportunity
Employers. We promote diversity of thought, culture, and
background, which connects our family of brands. We are committed
to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all
individuals and in which personnel processes are merit-based and
applied without discrimination on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,
age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service
status, or other protected characteristics. We celebrate diversity
and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all
employees. MYR Group does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United
States for any employer. MYR Group, Inc. and our subsidiaries do
not work with any third-party recruiters or agencies without a
valid signed agreement and partnership with the Corporate Talent
Acquisition Team. Appcast: LinkedIn Recruiter Assignment: LinkedIn
Keywords: MYR Energy Services, Frederick , Admin Assistant (Project) - $18/hr -$22/hr, Administration, Clerical , Hanover, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!