CSR QUALITY CONTROL REP
Posted on: March 14, 2023
Candidates with a strong editing background would be very
successful in this role.
Administratively skilled candidate needed to work in busy corporate environment and an industry leader in it's field. MUST HAVE WORKED IN A HIGH VOLUME PAPER DRIVEN, DETAIL DRIVEN PRODUCTION ENVIRONMENT. Candidate should have very solid administrative skills as well as impeccable phone skills.
My client needs a Representative
Objective: Review information on the insurance applications for accuracy and process policy reissues.
Responsible for department?s email and telephone inquiries pertaining to issue & reissue. Maintain
established productivity and quality standards. Complete other administrative tasks as directed.
Regular Schedule: Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
• Minimum of two customer service experience in an administrative field
• Experience handling inbound and outbound calls
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Excellent time management and communication skills
• Strong Microsoft Office software and keyboarding skills
• Accurate data entry skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently
• Flexible with work hours and overtime
• Ability to multitask and perform efficiently in a fast paced oriented production environment
Candidates with a strong editing background would be very successful in this role.
Keywords: , Frederick , CSR QUALITY CONTROL REP, Administration, Clerical , Frederick, Maryland
here to apply!