Candidates with a strong editing background would be very
successful in this role.
Administratively skilled candidate needed to work in busy corporate
environment and an industry leader in it's field. MUST HAVE WORKED
IN A HIGH VOLUME PAPER DRIVEN, DETAIL DRIVEN PRODUCTION
ENVIRONMENT. Candidate should have very solid administrative skills
as well as impeccable phone skills.
My client needs a Representative
Objective: Review information on the insurance applications for
accuracy and process policy reissues.
Responsible for department?s email and telephone inquiries
pertaining to issue & reissue. Maintain
established productivity and quality standards. Complete other
administrative tasks as directed.
Regular Schedule: Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
• Minimum of two customer service experience in an administrative
• Experience handling inbound and outbound calls
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Excellent time management and communication skills
• Strong Microsoft Office software and keyboarding skills
• Accurate data entry skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently
• Flexible with work hours and overtime
• Ability to multitask and perform efficiently in a fast paced
oriented production environment